3uTools helps on iOS users to manage their iPhone/iPad with a single Click.
No need any advance connections or any other requirements to use 3uTools.
Please download this helper tool on your Windows running computer and connect your iPhone/iPad and do your favorite with 3uTools.
So this tutorial guide will help you to download this amazing tool and clear out other problems with your iOS devices.
How to Clean AirPods and the AirPods Charging Case
Why you should keep your AirPods clean?
- According to experts, wearing AirPods and earphones might cause health problems including earwax buildup, ear discomfort, and tinnitus.
- It is vital, they say, to let your ear canals breathe after utilizing these gadgets.
- Experts also advise that these earpieces be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Despite our best attempts to maintain good personal hygiene in the face of the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, there are still certain common things that many of us fail to clean.
- According to experts, AirPods and earbuds are frequently ignored when it comes to periodic cleaning, which might put users’ health in danger.
- Earwax buildup, ear discomfort, tinnitus (ear ringing), and fungal and yeast infections are all possible side effects of not cleaning your earphones.
- Experts point out, however, that if you understand the essentials of earbud maintenance, maintaining your ear health is simple and quick.
The casings become scuffed up in your pocket or purse, and there is also ear wax to contend with. Whatever the reason, those lovely AirPods and their charging cases get filthy quickly. Here is how to deal with it.
How to keep your AirPods clean.
- Perhaps you consider an iPhone 11 as a business tool and are not concerned with keeping it looking brand new. You will have to deal with the fingerprints on your iPad, too, because they’re only visible when the screen is turned off, which it never is. However, you must and desire to maintain those AirPods clean.
- After all, you are always putting them in your ears. Those AirPods become filthy, and then you put them in their charging case, which becomes filthy as well.
- You can buy a case for your AirPods, or even a case for your AirPods Pro, but that will mostly protect them from scuff marks on the outside. It is not earwax.
- Cleaning any version of the AirPods, or their case is fortunately not a long process – even if that is partially due to the fact that there’s nothing to scrape at.
- It is not necessary to scrub. In fact, what you must not do to certain items is more essential than how you clean them.
What you should not do?
- Never run them underwater
- Never use a pin to work ear wax detritus lose
- Never get any liquid in the speaker grill or microphone
- Never put anything at all in the charging ports at the bottom of the AirPods
What you should do?
Clean your AirPods Charging case:
- Wipe the casing with a gentle, dry, and lint-free cloth. Lint does not like Apple gear, and anything abrasive is just as likely to harm it as it is to displace the dirt.
- However, moderate cleaning may not be enough to bring these cases back to their former brilliance. You may do one more thing if there is any type of stain on it or if wiping does not seem to help.
- You can try cleaning the casing with the same lint-free towel slightly moistened with isopropyl alcohol this time.
- If you do this, take extreme precautions to avoid getting any of the liquid into the charging case’s perforations.
The first step is to wipe them down, which you should do with your cache of soft, dry, lint-free towels once more — and always. Cleaning the stem and earpiece is usually enough, but you also have microphone and speaker grills to clean. You can not do much with the microphone since it’s so little, but the speaker grill, which goes in your ear, is a different story.
It is not only a greater target while cleaning, but it’s also a bigger surface that’s more prone to gather dirt and wax. They are also the most sensitive areas, so clean them with care. You will need to do more if they get dirty beyond normal wear and tear, if they are exposed to detergent or sun lotion, or if you drop them in your meal.
Do not re-insert them into the charging case. If you put the AirPods back in there, you will only propagate the problem to the case. Keep them out instead, both while washing and while they dry. The speaker grill is what makes AirPods sound so fantastic, but it is also what gets blocked up the most.
Do the following for the stems, earbuds, and the majority of the AirPods.
- Using a wet towel and fresh water, softly dampen the AirPods.
- Immediately dry them with a gentle, lint-free cloth.
- Allow time for them to dry.
- Do not use them until they have completely dried.
- Only the speaker and the microphone remain. Clean them with a dry cotton swab.
- When cleaning your AirPods, be gentle with them. However, if you handle them gently while using them, you should be able to keep them looking new for longer.
How to Mark Emails as Junk, Including Multiple Messages at Once.
iCloud and email
You can send, receive, and organize emails using your iCloud Mail account. You may also access your iCloud Mail account using the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac computer, or Microsoft Outlook on a Windows computer, once you have set up your devices for iCloud Mail. The modifications are updated on all devices, regardless of which one you use.
Note: If your Apple ID does not end in @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com, you must create a @icloud.com email address before using iCloud.com Mail.
If you use Apple’s Mail program on your iPhone and want to clean up your inbox, keep reading to learn how to label emails as garbage and transfer several emails to junk at once. Although iCloud email addresses and most other major email providers include automated junk mail capabilities, they can not completely remove spam and junk mail.
Apple’s junk email feature.
Before junk mail enters your inbox, iCloud utilizes trend analysis, dynamic lists, and other technology to automatically recognize and block it. While there is no way to entirely prevent junk mail from reaching your inbox, there are certain things you can do to cut down on how much junk mail you get.
What are the things that Apple recommends to reduce junk mail?
- If you believe an email is a trash, do not open it.
- Mark emails that you do not wish to receive as trash in your inbox.
- Resolve false positives (redirecting emails that shouldn’t be in the trash bin back to your inbox)
When you transfer emails you do not want to receive to the garbage folder on your iPhone or any of your devices, Apple learns to place emails from the same sender in the junk folder in the future. This is useful since unsubscribing from email lists can take a long time, and it might feel futile at times. However, marking email as trash and allowing Apple to learn your preferences is simple and quick.
However, you can use the smart Mail app feature to unsubscribe from email lists as well; it simply will not appear for every email from a mailing list. When it is available, look for it at the top of an email.
Here is how you can mark emails as Junk.
The methods below work for Gmail and any other email account that has a trash or spam folder besides iCloud.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Mail app.
- Locate an email that you would like to designate as spam.
- d like to designate as spam.
- You may swipe from right to left on an email from the list view.
- Select Move, then Junk (you can get there from the More button as well)
- Tap Edit in the top right corner to transfer several emails to the trash folder at once (or do a two-finger tap)
- Select all of the emails you wish to transfer to the garbage folder, then press Move at the bottom and then Junk.
How to Take Quick Video With iPhone 11?
iPhone11 Camera feature.
The camera systems on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro feature a number of improvements, and not all of them are hardware-related. The Camera app on Apple’s newest iPhones operates a little differently, with new capabilities including the new fast video function.
You may start recording a video by holding down the camera’s shutter button without first switching to video mode in the app. The way burst photographs are shot will have to alter as a result of this new functionality.
Capture a quick video on iPhone11.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Camera on your iPhone.
- When the camera is in Photo mode, tap and hold the shutter button. Your video recording will now begin, and if you lift your finger at this moment, the recording will be stopped.
- Swipe the recording button to the right to the lock icon. Even if you remove your finger from your iPhone, your recording will continue.
One thing to remember about fast video is that it does not record in 4K. Quick movies on the iPhone 11 series of phones will always record at a resolution of 1920 x 1440, regardless of the resolution you have chosen for capturing video on your iPhone, whether it’s above or below 4K.
Burst photos in iPhone 11
What are burst photos?
Burst mode is a feature on the iPhone camera that allows you to shoot 10 photographs per second. You will have a better chance of capturing a moving subject in the right posture or stance if you do it this way.
How to take burst photos on iPhone 11?
- Open the Camera on your iPhone.
- Toggle the shutter button to the left by pressing and swiping it. This must be completed promptly to avoid starting a video recording.
- To stop your burst photo, remove your finger from the shutter button.